i spent the weekend in NY again for business, and bought myself some flowers because i deserve them.
becky at sew and so tagged me with this meme:
1) what was i doing 10 years ago: singing in front of a lot of people in some very tight blue plastic pants.
2) what are 5 things on my to-do list for today: rip up the carpet, nails and staples from the bedroom... sew: a diaper bag and pajama set, several purses, this dress, this one too (all prizes)... change the wall color from "lilac pink" to "warm cocoon", third change... visit my commercial agents... cook the grub. i certainly won't get it all done.
3) snacks i enjoy: popcorn! trader joe's frozen chocolate chip cookie dough balls! and their cookie ice cream sandwiches! espresso! cheesy poofs! pork! cherries! chocolate covered caramels with rock salt! alcohol!
4) things i would do if i were a billionaire: buy things to make things.
5) places i have lived: new jersey, hershey PA, pittsburgh PA, boston MA, germany, st louis MO, nashville TN, new york NY, san diego CA, los angeles CA.
i'm supposed to tag 6 people to answer these same 5 questions, but i'm going the geri route and inviting everyone from my blog roll to join in, as i gots me some unpackin' to do....